Horizer UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Registry Number: HRB 223398 B
Responsible for Content: Jasmina Ristic
This Web SIte page and its sub-pages tell you everything you need to know about how Horizer ("Horizer"; "we", ''SIte'') protect the personal data we process and control relating to you ("your personal data"; "your data") and which rights you have in relation to the processing of your personal data.
How does Horizer protect your personal data?
Horizer attaches great importance to your right to privacy and the protection of your personal data. We want you to feel secure that when you deal with Horizer, your personal data are in good hands.
Horizer protects your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and our data privacy policies. In addition, Horizer maintains the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and/or against accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, or accidental or unlawful destruction of or damage thereto.
Which categories of personal data do we collect and how do we process such personal data?
We collect personal data of our employees, potential employees, clients, suppliers, business contacts, shareholders and website users.
Horizer may collect:
Certain information required to register with the Site or to access other services provided by us, including your name, address, date of birth and certain information about your vehicle etc.;
- Your e-mail address and a password;
- A mobile phone number;
- A record of any correspondence between you and us;
- A record of any bookings you have made or trips you have placed with or through the Site;
- Your replies to any surveys or questionnaires that we may use for research purposes;
- Details of accounting or financial transactions including transactions carried out through the Site or otherwise. This may include information such as your credit card, debit card or bank account details;
- Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access;
- Information we may require from you when you report a problem with the Site.
- Personal details for recruitment/employment purposes, such as national identification number, insurance information, marital/civil partnership status, domestic partners, dependents, emergency contact information, and military history.
- Information about your education and professional or employment-related information, such as your employment history.
- Information that you submit in résumés / CVs, letters, writing samples, or other written materials (including photographs).
- Photograph, and images/audio/footage captured/recorded on video systems when visiting our office or captured in the course of recruitment events or video recruitment interviews or during any other virtual and live events (including recordings during virtual workshops or similar events).
- Documentation and related information required under immigration laws.
We only collect such information when you choose to supply it to us. You do not have to supply any personal information to us but you may not be able to take advantage of all the services we offer without doing so.
Information is also gathered without you actively providing it, through the use of various technologies and methods such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and cookies. These methods do not collect or store personal information.
How do we use your personal data?
We may use this information to:
- Assist in making general improvements to the Site and for internal marketing and research purposes;
- Carry out and administer any obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- For regruitment and employment process purposess;
We will not resell your information to any third party nor use it for any third party marketing.
Sharing your information
We may transfer personal data to our service providers, professional advisors, public and governmental authorities or third parties in connection with a (potential) corporate or commercial transaction. Such third parties may be located in other countries. Before we do so, we shall take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal data will be given adequate protection as required by relevant data privacy laws.
Horizer may disclose personal information to third parties for other business purposes:
- With third-party service providers that provide services to us, including billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, advertising and marketing, security and performance monitoring, maintaining or servicing accounts, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, research, data hosting, auditing, and data processing;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime);
- To a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganization;
Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions you require (e.g. shopping cart function) are stored on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR saved. The website operator has a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies for analyzing your surfing behavior) are stored, they will be treated separately in this data protection declaration.
If you send us inquiries using the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
The processing of the data entered in the contact form is therefore carried out exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. You can revoke this consent at any time. An informal e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data you enter in the contact form will remain with us until you ask us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular retention periods - remain unaffected.
Other websites, Cookies of third party providers and tracking
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of sites that are not operated by us, even if you access them via the Site. We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
In addition, if you came to this Site via a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install.
You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set that prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Our Site uses plugins from YouTube, operated by Google. The operator of the website is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages equipped with a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers will be established. The YouTube server is informed which of our pages you have visited.
If you are logged into your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to assign your surfing behaviour directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
What rights do you have with regard to your data?
You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data free of charge at any time. You also have the right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the legal notice if you have any further questions about data protection.
If at any time you would like to contact us with any enquiry relating to your personal information (review, update, deletion), you can do so by writing to horizer(at)horizer.tech. If you have questions regarding data protection, please address these by post to:
Horizer UG (haftungsbeschränkt)